How can I update my app’s marketing content on the SAP App Center?
We highly encourage you to keep your product detail page up-to-date. At any time, you can log into the SAP App Center and edit your product. See our content guidelines for reference as you update content.
In order to edit your listing, you’ll need to be assigned developer permissions on the SAP App Center. Reach out to our support team to get developer permissions.
1. First log into SAPAppCenter.com. Then choose publish Apps. If you do not see this option, you do not have developer permissions. You should contact our support team to get them assigned.
2. Then click products in the upper left corner.
3. Then click edit next to the product name you’d like to make changes to.
4. Follow our content guidelines for any changes to the fields. When you’re done, you should click the blue publish button. Someone from our team will review your update in accordance with our content guidelines within 2 business days.
How can I update my company name or change access levels for my users?
Company settings can be reached, after logging in to the SAP App Center, by going to Account > Manage Company. Please note, only users with the Company Admin role can access company settings.
There are several options that are available while in company settings:
- Updating your company name.
- Choosing what access options new users have when they join your company.
- Allow basic users to start trials or make purchases.