You can create a listing by following these easy steps, below.
- Make sure you have developer permissions. If you do not have permissions, you will not be able to see ‘publish apps’ under step 3. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org to have developer permissions assigned to you.
Log into the SAP App Center platform at SAPAppCenter.com
Click your name in the upper right corner, then click ‘publish apps’.
4. Click ‘Products’ along the top ribbon.
5. Click the blue add product button on the right side of the page. Then you should see the ‘Create New Product’ page.
6. Fill out your product’s name. This name should match the name as it is known to SAP and shown in the Manage My Apps tool.
7. Choose Service type: Choose a standalone product if you have never launched an app on the App Center before. Choose Add-on if you are creating an app that extends another app you have on the App Center.
8. Product Type: You must choose Web Application (manual setup). Web App is not supported at this time.
Choose full integration if you want to provision accounts automatically through the App Center platform. This provides the best customer experience and we highly recommend investing the time and effort to implement a full integration. Learn more about full integration here.
Choose referral only if you only would like the App Center to collect leads for you. More information about the different types of purchasable listings can be found here
9. Integration type:
10. Choose your revenue model. Note that you can modify this later.
11. Now you’re ready to develop your app’s content which will help you sell your app. See our content guidelines here to learn what our requirements are so we ensure we sell many subscriptions of your app, together.