You can create a listing by following these easy steps, below.
Or watch this video:
First, make sure you have developer permissions for the SAP App Center platform assigned to your SAP Sign on account. If you do not have permissions, you will not be able to see ‘publish apps’ under step 3 below. Please click here to have developer permissions assigned to you.
1. Log into the SAP App Center platform at SAPAppCenter.com
2. Click your name in the upper right corner, then click ‘publish apps’.
3. Sign the App Center Participation Agreement:
You’ll see the pop-up message below prompting you to agree to the App Center Participation agreement if no one from your company has already agreed to it. Click the blue Developer Terms of Service link and review the terms closely. Key points to read about are:
- Revenue share
- Billing terms
- SLAs for responding to leads, trials, etc.
- SAP can de-list at any time
- Partner is the merchant of record
- Tax liability is on the partner
Then click the Agree and continue button.
4. Click ‘Products’ along the top ribbon.
5. Click the blue add product button on the right side of the page. Then you should see the ‘Create New Product’ page.
6. Fill out your product’s name. This name should match the name as it is known to SAP.
7. Choose Service type: You most likely want to choose the standalone product option. Choose Add-on only if you are creating additional pricing options for an existing listing that you want to be shared across multiple SAP App Center listings that belong to you.
8. Product Type: You should choose Web Application (manual setup) if you will provision new users manually or if you’ll be accepting orders through our assisted sale process. Choose the Web App option if you will provision users automatically.
9. Integration type:
Always choose the full integration option.
10. Choose your revenue model. This will become the pricing scheme of the first pricing edition that is created for your application. Note that you can modify this later and add additional pricing editions. We require you to either offer a free trial or display some form of starter pricing. You always have the ability to transact with customers against hidden, custom pricing.
11. Agree to the distribution terms and then click create product.
12. Next, you’ll see the product configuration screen that looks like the image below where you’ll be able to configure pricing and build out your product page content.
Now you’re ready to develop your app’s pricing content. Visit our pricing guide to learn how to best display pricing for your app and to see our requirements.