Where can I find leads submitted for my products on the SAP App Center?
Leads can be found after logging in to the SAP App Center by going to Publish Apps > Leads. For a more detailed view please click here.
What are the SLA’s regarding leads and trial requests on the SAP App Center?
The minimum service levels regarding leads and trial requests are 2 business days.
- Response time upon end user purchase: 2 hours during regular business hours
- Response time upon referred qualified lead: 2 working days
- Innovation: at least one update per year
- System availability: 99.5%
- Customer satisfaction: End user incidents resolved with no more than 1 escalation to SAP within a 30-day period
- Expected Support SLA: Priority 1 & 2 – 24 x 7 availability of support; Priority 3 & 4 – 8 hours per day x 5 days per week depending on a time zone determined by Partner
Where can I find details around trial requests that come in to the SAP App Center?
New trial requests can be found after logging in to the SAP App Center by going to Publisher > Integration Events. For a more detailed view please click here.
Where can I find details around existing customers who have tried our product on the SAP App Center?
To access customers, go to the top right navigational dropdown > Publisher > Customers tab > Users or Companies on the left side of the page. The users tab will allow more information to be brought up about individual users by clicking on the user, and the companies tab will allow more information to be brought up regarding specific companies.