To add a payment gateway on the SAP App Center:
- Login to the SAP App Center
- Click on the navigational dropdown in the upper right and choose Publish Apps
- Click on Payment Gateway tab along the top of the screen.
- If you don’t wish to accept credit cards, choose the “No Credit Card” option. During checkout, no fields will appear.
- If you are looking to perform a test, choose the option “Test Gateway”. This allows for developers to perform test transactions against a test payment processor instance. Transactions will always show as successful, but no money is exchanged. The merchant account is also unable to be accessed to see transactions.
- Otherwise, choose one of the options for Payment Gateways and follow these instructions to configure the payment gateway providers website: https://docs.spreedly.com/reference/supported-gateways/